Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Are French Maids from England?
So let me tell you a few things I learned recently: Cuba is a communist country and we are apparently not allowed to go there. Mt. Everest is not in Nebraska. And when the King of England ordered to have all the Danes killed, he wasn't talking about dogs. Those that know me lovingly and laughingly refer to these as Mel moments. I once asked if pork chops came from pig - really? Did I really say that out loud?? This is not to say that I am unintelligent (though I realize this puts it into question), but rather I just don't think before I speak. I am however capable of laughing at myself and sharing so that others may as well. Not that anyone is actually reading my blog... but whatev.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ironically - over the course of our friendship its been me who has made all of the verbal mishaps!
Post a Comment